How can we improve our mobile app?

Bill Pay and account

It would be nice to be able to get out account information via the app as well as be able to pay it through the app.

107 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
S. King shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

App is VERY CONFUSING!!! Please make it easier to locate bill pay & billing statements. I wasn’t even sure I downloaded the correct app. This truly needs work

• Michael commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This app is pretty much ok with the exception of paying my bill. Sure have to go a round about way of getting to the pay my bill portion of the app!! MAKE IT EASIER TO GET TO!

Please update your app for account information and pay your bill online! That would be great!

• Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please upgrade app to allow consumers to view accounts, stop/start service, make payment arrangements, check account history and pay bill. That would be soooo convenient. Thank you!

Would love to be able to pay my bill here, I pay all my other bills water Gas phones cable on app why not our electric?

I'm like all the rest, folks. The app really will not come into its own until you add account information / bill paying feature.

The app needs a billpay feature. It would make it even more useful and provide convenience to customers. It would likely also increase app downloads.

I deffinitely want this. I want to have this in place for the October 2016 payment. Send me a HOW TO PAY ON-LINE.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base