How can we improve the customer self service Apps?

Improvements

You should allow customers to view the entire account & statement when paying the bill. Plus it does not update once paid, look into it! Thanks!

48 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Theron Thomas Jr shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
started  · 

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No use having an App that is not showing the latest data - App is showing data 1 - 2 days behind

Please allow us to hide inactive accounts like we were able to do in the past!

• Concerned patron commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please fix the program thermostat
    Please update the energy usage to reflect up-to-date readings like the website. The app only reflects usage from 2 days prior.

Paid my bill. Next day checked my account and assumed that I did something wrong. Paid the bill in error AGAIN! If the site was updated this wouldn’t have occurred. How can I now request a refund?

• Mary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have a Logout button on the My Account page or the main/front page! Also, please include the option to select future date(s) for payment(s).

My Pepco thermostat generates heat so the temperature on the thermostat is 4-5 degrees warmer than the actual room temperature! Who designed this?

My Pepco thermostat generates heat so the temperature on my thermostat is 4-5 degrees warmer than the actual room temp! Who designed this?

You should allow customers to select a payment date. I was ready to set up a payment but not for today. Ended up cancelling altogether when you could've have a nice payment pending one week from now. Let me know if I missed something!

Thanks Pepco. The November 29 update finally works on my IPhone! It only took you 11 weeks...

Please allow user to choose/change a custom password. Currently, it is assigned by Pepco which does not feel secure.

• ihammad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why do we continue to lose our wnen.it.rains. We nevef did that in past years.

Feedback and Knowledge Base