How can we improve the customer self service Apps?

please allow customers to schedule payments when they are due.

I want to schedule my payment for a later date. I accessed the PEPCO APP on 23 Dec 14 to pay a bill due on 07 Jan 15 but I could not find where to schedule the payment date. Is there a way to choose a later pay date?

15 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Joe H. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • anna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

would love to be able to schedule payments for future dates.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I a new customer. I signed up for electronic payment and used it last month to pay my bill after several attempts to set up when app appeared to be not working due to a problem
    With Pepco.

I received a paper bill last month - but because I went paperless - I receive NOTHING this month - I never received an email or a message in my account - or a bill - but when I logon - and the app won’t allow me to see anything except that my bill is due and I can’t pay it or so anything. Wow

• Mary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to be able to select the date for when you want to make payment!

• Joe H. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My bill payment is due on 18 February. Today is 04 February. I don't want to pay today. I want to schedule it for 18 February but I don't see that option. Is it too hard to add a field for "payment date"? Every other utility bill I pay online allow scheduled payments. Why not PEPCO?

Feedback and Knowledge Base