How can we improve the self service Apps?

i wish the app WORKED!

27 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Nick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sandra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Every time I tried to view my bill I get an error. Limited information.

• M Schwartz commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Tried several times in past couple days to pay bill but app says theres an error??? Checked multiple times its the same I usually enter but now it wont accept it????

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your app does not recognize my bank account routing number. This makes it impossible to pay by check and forces you to use a credit card and charges you $2. 🤔 A way for you to take more money.

App didn’t work for days. Now it won’t accept my bank’s routing number. So still cannot pay. Late fee assessed and customer service closed so can’t pay by phone.

• Cathleen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Went to pay my bill and all my info is deleted. Won’t let me reinstall.. called twice. First guy was nice. Second lady not so much. Done going back to paper.

• Tita Palaca commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why does my billing statement does not show in my phone app in the “view my bill”? It showed March and April but may up to present

• Jacki Moore commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It crashes upon opening since this last update. Previously it was great! Go back please!

and not in itunes. I don't do itunes! No direction on how to download on iphone.

Feedback and Knowledge Base