How can we improve the self service Apps?

Street Light Outage reporting through the App

12 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mike Miller shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Reporting the out out section will not take address pole # P- 17356 need to be fixed it’s out I called but long phone line wait time

Called a month ago but street light is still not working w25002. Work order 1247900

• "Don Selzit" commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app used remember your information when reporting street light outages. This was VERY convenient and made reporting light outages quick and easy when on the go.

Now the same information must be entered Over & Over. Annoying to say the least. Any chance we can get that functionality back??

There is a streetlight pole out on the corner of g Garwood & Academy. The pole light # is61834-40227. Thank you in advance for helping us w/ this matter

• Carol commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

there is no street light listed for the one on my property line. Could it get added to list? I have reported it a few times in past years as out but not listed on map in app.

• Bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

No street light order should be issued without a VALID phone number AND ATLANTIC ELECTRIC pole number. Without those two key pieces of info the lights completion cannot be guaranteed. Also the address of the light is the only address needed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base