How can we improve the self service apps?

Payments do not work why?

Why has the payment option stop working????

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Julie Johnson shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

16 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I got a notice on Saturday that I had to pay my budget by SUNDAY, 31st and I tried all day and night Saturday after I got the notice and it did not work! Kept telling me there was NO SUCH ACCOUNT NUMBER?? Wtf? Then I finally got through now and it would only accept my total balance and it only made it effective MONDAY, APRIL 1St!!! What a SCAM!! Maybe we should look into Direct Energy. I just received that letter on Friday!!

It’s several months now the app is not accepting payments. Wtf?!? This is totally eroding my confidence in you. You should know better and fix this immediately but it’s way beyond that now. You screwed up big time letting this drag on. Major fail! in today’s technological world. The little things really DO matter.

The app wont let me link my farmers bank account due to the routing number being incorrect though its the same its been forever, tried making a credit/debit payment and keeps giving payment error notification, they want to charge you an arm and a leg for electric then make it impossible to pay them or contact customer support. If I could go solar and get of their crappy grid I would. They are the worst.

(My comment cut me off) I called customer service Monday, 11/19, and due to long wait times I could not get thru! However, it does state in the automated account info that I have a payment pending... so why hasn’t it been posted to my account by now (36 + hrs later) Does anyone do a final account check before coming out to disconnect service? I would hope u don’t cut off power to those who do pay especially since it is your system issue! If the money can come right out of my account then there is no reason it should’nt be posted immediately because other creditors have no problem posting payments to accounts immediately! I would almost think it your company’s way of collecting on more fees from people who already can’t afford it! I am sure it is your way of being able to disconnect electric then collect termination fees, reactivation fees, deposits on accounts etc., while you have already received their payments and you get away with it because customers have no choice in who they use!

Payment issue on app... I am having same problem too! I made a payment with my Visa debit card on Friday 11/16, & it came right out of my bank account. Monday, 11/19, Im getting a call stating my account is up for disconnection for non-payment?? I call customer service immediately & can’t get through due to long wait times (I winder why???)

I made a full payment today, has reflected on my banking statement, but still shows balance due on 10/29/18 and hasn’t updated within the app. Should I be concerned???

Why is my bank info no longer stored?? I don’t even remember the last time I had to use it. One of the conveniences of smartphones is not having to carry a checkbook/wallet ...

• Zakiyyah Muhammad commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My Bank Card Expired and my Bank sent me a New Bank Card#, How Do I enter my New CC#? My Bill was Due by Oct. 1,2018. Please Advise. My home# (973)424-9001, Thank you.

Apple Safari - payment icon won’t load so I can pay bill for past week. Bill due now. What to do?

• Payment not working commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The app has continuously failed at opening the payment portion. My bill is now passed do. This happened earlier this month as well. I took a screen shot of the error that pops up. It continues to fail. Please fix because I do not have checks to send in!

I did change my account number and my address in app and still old address and old account number their
    Please can you fix that
    My address 15 kimberton Dr appt K
    Newark DE 19713

• Kelli commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I’ve been trying to get my payment info to work for 3 weeks and your dumb app won’t take it anymore. Frustrating.

Feedback and Knowledge Base