How can we improve the self service apps?

Allow for mobile app modification of thermostat!!!

Instead of requiring site access, allow modifying of temperature holds from my iPhone/iPad!

112 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jarrod shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

21 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • MB commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Why can I no longer control my thermostat from my phone? I have been doing it for the last year and now cannot. If I can no longer do this then I will not continue with the energy rewards program. That was the selling point for me to sign up for the program.

• Ek commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Control thermostat in app. Also control thermostat from main menu on website. It is buried 4 menus deep

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

What happened? The website no longer seems to allow me to adjust thermostat remotely. I downloaded the app, but that doesn't either??

The website conveys the idea that the thermostat can be controlled on the phone app

I had thermostat installed Friday 11/10, when can I adjust thermostat on my phone? The installer said by Tuesday. Please advise

• Chuck commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have tried for a couple days now to redo my thermostat but it keeps coming up unable to connect to thermostat, is there something wrong with programming I sure would like to be able to adjust it from work if I need to

• Gary commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mobile app on iPhone does not show "program thermostat"

• J davidson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can't program thermostat through app or website. Really disappointing lack of user-friendly interface for customers.

You cannot see the full week to adjust the thermostat using the app. At least 2 days are shut off.

Tried calling Delmarva re the app as well. Was on hold with 3 different people and they had no idea. Can't access thermostat either. I don't understand! In the literature it said the tech would set it up on my smartphone. He didn't even offer.

I signed up for energy rewards last Friday and was told I could access and modify my thermostat through my account online, via computer or phone. I cannot do either?? Help!

• Sharon commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just got the program able thermostat does not work with my iPhone advise please

Can anyone tell me if it makes a difference if one is using ones desktop/laptop vs smartphone when logging on to the website in order to adjust the thermostat?

• Woodrow Herrin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do we download the Delmarva App to control our new web-programmable home Thermostat on both our smart phone, computer and Samsung tablet

• Gene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They're deceiving on they way they market this thermostat!!!! The thermostat does not communicate out or send a signal in no way shape or form!!!!! There is NO WAY to tell how your system is working or if it is working properly. You can send commands and change the program - but the system is designed to only take incoming information. It does not and can not send out information to a user! It does not communicate out-going AT ALL... This is a crap! Shame on Delmarva Power...

• WAH commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Log onto the website and you can control the Tstat there

• Roger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was told this would work when I signed up for it. I was lied to by the installer. This does not work and customer service agent I spoke with doesn't care or just says it doesn't work for everybody. I think this should be fixed.

• R Robinson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would like to set current temp settings and set temp when returning from a trip.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base